So I do have a job out here, too. I had my first trial in court on Monday. It went from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. WHEW!!! I'm surprised my fingers were still working after writing for 10 hours. Oh, we did have a 15-minute lunch break. I've never eaten so fast in my life, really.
I ended up with 430 pages. I'm hoping the defendant doesn't appeal this, otherwise I'll end up transcribing this beast. YIKES!!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is INSANE!! I can't believe your fingers weren't worn down to the bone! I can't believe you went for 10 hrs. You're AMAZING!!
Come on now, are you guys trying to stay in out of the heat? It's going on a month, and we're dyeing for a new episode of the "Virginia adventures of ALEXIS and Korena" We don't want to start watching Jon & Kate.
Post a Comment