Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Life after vacationing
We have a great time on our vacation. I'll post pictures soon. We spent the 4th in DC and then onto Erie, Pennsylvania. Some of our friends, a really good friend of Alexis' moved there recently. Well, we ended up bringing her and her sister back to Harrisonburg with us for the week. Tons of fun. Alexis had a blast. I'm glad someone was having a good time, because the first day back at work, you guessed it, a six-hour deposition and 200 pages later...welcome back to reality. But that was just the beginning, Tuesday job was a court case which involved seven attorneys, YIKES!!! I went on two other jobs that week, luckily one of my jobs cancelled, whew, and, of course, every single job ordered -- along with a couple late write-ups from depositions where the attorneys decided they needed transcripts of the proceedings. So no sleep for me. I'm still recovering from two-midnight Washington DC monument tours, and arriving home last Saturday and Sunday, both at 3 a.m. Alexis has been on permanent vacation since school got out. She is at Young Women's camp this week and then off to Iowa this weekend. What a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!! You two were BUSY!! It looks like you had a TON of fun - school is going to be quite a shock to Alexis' system!
Post a Comment