Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ocean City, MD

There are tons of beaches in the East. I had no idea and they're all beautiful. This was such a great day. We had tons of fun.
Since it doesn't snow very much here, Alexis had to make a sand angel. I guess you can't take Utah out of her even at the beach.

There was a nice boardwalk along this beach with stores and yummy things to eat. Kimberly went with us and I'm glad she suggested I get into the water, even though it was cold. I had no intention of freezing. It warmed up once you were in there for a few minutes. I had forgotten how much fun the ocean was. I hadn't been in the ocean since I was probably 14. I felt like a little kid and actually didn't want to get out. I could have stayed in there all day. Oh, the life of a beach bum.


The day ended with a trip to Rita's Italian Ice. Alexis loves the misto shake. They take Italian ice and mix it with custard, so yummy. I can't wait to explore more beaches in the East.

No comments: