
Dinner.
Fishball soup, they take the head and tail off the fish and then mash the rest of the fish together. It's actually quite good. We also ate bamboo. I thought that was only for Pandas.

These are Alexis' friend, Maggie's cousins. They were such good kids. We had tons of fun playing with them.
Popsicles, Yummy.

I really wanted to take her home. Her name is Teena. So adorable, but she was actually kind of scared of me. I think she knew I wanted to bring her back to Virginia with us.

Breakfast. Seafood and shrimp for breakfast, along with eggs, rice. In the silver bowl, I'm not sure what was in the shell, but it was really good. You were supposed to suck it out, but I could never get mine out that way. I had to use a toothpick to get it out.
We spent the weekend with Maggie's family in New York. It was so much fun. We had yummy pizza and cheese steaks, too. I was able to learn more about the Chinese culture, too. Wonderful people and I can now say two words in Chinese, Hello Nee-How and Thank you, Shis-She --spelled phonetically, of course.
I was telling one of Maggie's grandparents Thank you and I said, She-She. Maggie and her sister thought that was so, so funny.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. If we end up moving there - you'll have to visit us there too!
Oh, definitely.
Post a Comment