The Virginia Adventures of Korena and Alexis
Washington DC
DC Temple
About Me
Korena
View my complete profile
About Alexis
Latest Virginian
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
2011
(19)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(72)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
▼
2009
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(12)
COURT
Philadelphia, PA
Philly cheesesteak
Kimberly's 1st race
Garden
Manhattan, New York
Long Island, NY
Chicken Feet. YUMMY!!!
Dark Hollow Falls, Shenandoah Nat'l Park
Dark Hollow Falls, Shenandoah Nat'l Park
Ocean City, MD
Ocean City, MD
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
January
(18)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Chicken Feet. YUMMY!!!
Photo and video editing at
www.OneTrueMedia.com
This was at a restaurant in Chinatown, NY. What a sport. She'll try anything.
1 comment:
Tiffany Alldredge Smith
said...
Yikes!! I don't think I'd have the guts!
June 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes!! I don't think I'd have the guts!
Post a Comment