

Can you believe it was warm enough to kayak in the middle of October. I love it! It was in the high 70s all weekend. Fall is becoming my favorite season. The leaves are changing and the weather is so nice. We stopped at these rocks in the middle of the Potomac and had a picnic.
This was also our first successful trip of actually taking the right roads to Kimberly's, YEAH!!!
We've taken every other possible way to and from Kimberly's, we were bound to eventually get it right. I think next weekend we won't even need a map.
I also went to my first actual trial, yes, I do work on weekdays. The trial was six hours long, but it did not feel anywhere near that long. This has been such a great opportunity for my career. I'm learning so much each and every day.
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun!! Someday........ (tack kayaking down the Potomac on the list of things I want to do someday - It's getting to be a very long list!)
I forgot to congratulate you on working the trial!! That's so exciting!!
Post a Comment