For my birthday dinner we went to Amoo's Kabob. Kimberly was raving about the lamb and now I fully understand why. They marinate it spices and it was so tender. The rice contained berries and saffron, which complimented the lamb perfectly. Thanks for introducing us to yet another amazing place to eat!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
My 38th Birthday
For my birthday dinner we went to Amoo's Kabob. Kimberly was raving about the lamb and now I fully understand why. They marinate it spices and it was so tender. The rice contained berries and saffron, which complimented the lamb perfectly. Thanks for introducing us to yet another amazing place to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh SHOOT!! I'm so sorry I forgot to call and wish you a Happy Birthday! Kim even reminded me to call. I'm a bit of a space case lately. It looks like you had a ton of fun - I'm drooling over all the food pictures. Hey - I'll send you some relish and I know all will be forgiven! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment