I finally have bookshevles. I even put them together all by myself. YEAH!!! I had all these books in my closet for the last seven months. One is in the living room and the other one is in Alexis' bedroom. It's so nice to have extra space, so now I can really start on food storage.
JMU was on springbreak last week so I didn't work very much, WHEW, nice break. I made mini lemon bundt cakes for her teachers -- parent/teacher conference -- and a ward party we had on Friday. Alexis is doing well in school. If you get 86% it's a C in Virginia, 93% to 100% is an A, 87% to 92% is a B. What happened to the 80% being B's? Anyway, I met with all of her teacher's and they are all fantastic.
It was so nice to have a break and play catch-up this week, hence the bookshelves. Alexis spent a lot of time at the pool for swimming lessons, more like stroke development. She even went swimming with her friends Maggie & Anna on Thursday before her lesson -- no school because of parent/teacher conference. She also played in a basketball tournament with our stake in Charlottesville and her group took third place. She had a ton of fun and will probably play basketball in school next year. Alexis and Valerie spent the weekend together, again.
New Beginnings was also last week. Alexis gave an amazing talk on Faith. She even prepared for it all on her on. So, not working a ton last week really came in handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment