Hey, Where's the water?
It was spring break and Easter weekend, so we had to check out the Outer Banks of NC. So beautiful. We had a blast. The water was a little cool, but that didn't stop Alexis, Maggie, and Anna from playing in the water. They spent hours in the water, while I got to relax on the beach, HEAVEN!!! We played in the sand, buried each other in the sand, went to an aquarium, a lighthouse, watched movies in the evening. The Easter bunny even surprised us Sunday. The best thing this, it's only 5 1/2 hours from where we live. I love living so close the the ocean.
It was spring break and Easter weekend, so we had to check out the Outer Banks of NC. So beautiful. We had a blast. The water was a little cool, but that didn't stop Alexis, Maggie, and Anna from playing in the water. They spent hours in the water, while I got to relax on the beach, HEAVEN!!! We played in the sand, buried each other in the sand, went to an aquarium, a lighthouse, watched movies in the evening. The Easter bunny even surprised us Sunday. The best thing this, it's only 5 1/2 hours from where we live. I love living so close the the ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment